About London Luton Airport
London Luton is an international airport, with over 12 million passengers passing through every year, making it the fifth busiest airport in the UK.
The airport wished to improve their existing interactive kiosks in the departure terminals at London Luton Airport to provide passenger information, obtain customer feedback and provide a directory of the services.
The 3D map was purpose built to replicate the airport environment by Acquire’s Content Creation and Programming team. In addition to this an easy-to-use and intuitive user interface was also designed. The solution allowed customers to obtain instant information about flight times and airport amenities. The kiosks even facilitate the printing of maps and coupons for shops running promotions.
- Ability to print discount coupons.
- Directed more passengers to retail outlets, increasing business.
- Customer can provide feedback which is automatically emailed to the customer services team.
- Displayed live flight information.
- Provides multifunctional assistance to airport users.
- Connects with Bluetooth devices to transfer information from the kiosk to the user.