NatWest wanted to install a combination of interactive systems with digital signage into their flagship branch based in Leeds, to keep their branch looking fresh and up to date.
Digital signage was installed throughout the branch as well as at the windows to attract customers outside the bank. Their Premier Banking Lounge also included digital signage that displayed Freeview TV as part of the screen layout. The solution also included touch screen interactive pods so allow customers to go online to check their account, make payments or simply browse the internet.
- Rapid changes to promotional messaging.
- High quality adverts displayed.
- Bank seen to be embracing technology.
- Improved customer satisfaction by providing self serve facilities.
- Added value to the overall customer experience.