In a busy branch our client required a solution that would help to reduce the customer waiting time and better manage the customer queues.
Our suggestion was to install digital signage so that queuing customers could be informed about products and services currently on offer. We devised a queue management system that would monitor queues and call customers forward and also installed ‘self-serve’ points.
The enhanced system produces a numbered ticket for each customer and calls them forward when it is their turn to be served. It also produces live statistics including customer flow, customer enquiries and average customer waiting time to better inform bank management staff.
- Opportunity to promote products and services.
- Shortened perceived waiting times.
- Improved customer satisfaction by providing self-serve facilities.
- Improved management of long queues.
- Added value to the overall customer experience.