Join the team!
We’re currently looking for talented people to join our team:
Acquire Digital are a leading company specialising in the development of advanced multimedia solutions across digital signage and interactive touch screen applications. We are an innovative and dynamic company working with some impressive clients such as, Virgin Media, Sony, Phones4U and Natwest. With an ever-growing portfolio of clients we are looking for an artworker/junior designer to join our team.
Salary: Competitive and dependent on experience.
The successful candidate will support the existing design team by contributing to high profile and cutting edge client projects. You will also be required to create printed and digital marketing materials working accordingly within the existing brand guidelines. Working closely with the existing team to develop skills this is a perfect role for newly qualified designer/artworker with little or no commercial experience.
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge and experience of design software; Photoshop, Illustrator and In-Design
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Able to work to clients brief
- Graduate or equivalent education
- Knowledge and experience with following software would be advantageous:
- After Effects
- Ability to meet deadline and efficiently manage work load
- Outgoing/strong communicator
- Poses a diligent attitude and high attention to detail
- Organised and methodical approach to work
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
For more information or to apply for the above position please email an up-to-date CV and covering letter to:
Debbie Griffin, Office Manager
No agencies please
Freelance - Motion Graphic Designer
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Excellent core graphic design skills including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proven commercial success using After Effects.
- Proven commercial success using 3D packages
- Proven commercial success of delivering digital projects
- Great eye for detail
- The ability to work under pressure within a fast paced environment
- A good sense of humour!
As a freelancer you could choose to work from home or at our Leicester office.
If you are interested please get in touch, with your CV, a link to your showreel and an idea of your day rate.
No agencies please