About Royal Bank of Scotland
The Royal Bank of Scotland is one of the largest banking corporation in the UK with over 700 branches nationwide.
They wanted to promote the latest share dealing services to their customers using touch screen kiosks that were compliant with the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA).
Working with our partners the kiosks were designed to incorporate touch screen pads with integrated telephone lines. We developed the Acquire software package specifically for the project providing advanced capabilities for our client.
We built a solution with maximum security that was also DDA compliant. It included restricted calling access across the telephone system only allowing calls to be made to the Share Dealing call centre, an easyto-use touch screen and user interface that allowed customers to sign up for a service online and had an integrated walkthrough demonstration.
- Security assured by using Acquire’s own secure servers.
- Fully compliant with DDA regulations.
- Innovative solution.
- Achieved runner-up in the POPAI Awards.
- Constantly monitored and remotely supported.
- Added value to the customer experience.
- Able to remotely edit and update content across the network.