Position: In-House Programmer/Developer
Salary: Pro rata based upon skills and experience
Role: The In-House Programmer/Developer role is a permanent position for an individual looking to develop their existing skills and gain more exposure to a range of disciplines within a fast growing company.
Acquire Digital are a leading company specialising in the development of advanced software solutions specifically for digital signage and interactive touch screen experiences. We are an innovative and dynamic company working with some impressive clients such as, Virgin Media, Sony, TFL and NatWest. These solutions often involve large touchscreen ‘apps’ (similar to smartphone apps but using large 55” screens on Windows). For examples see http://www.acquiredigital.com We have a growing portfolio of clients and we now require an experienced Programmer/Developer to join our team.
With a strong ability to develop and enhance existing software products and build projects from scratch you will be working closely with the Head of Development and the existing team to deliver projects. Your role will be to support the existing team and growing work load. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on team player with an ability to translate client briefs into a working solution.
Essential Skills/ Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ development experience in industry/commercial experience
- Experience of developing User Interfaces (UI), Apps, etc.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of C++ (MS Visual studio)
- Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar degree
Desirable other skills
- Experience with DirectX, Direct3D or WebGL
- Android development experience
- Developing in an Agile environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and efficiently manage work load
- Organised and methodical approach to work
- Quick learner in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Strong project management skills
To apply please email your CV to: email@example.com