Experienced Project Manager/Scrum Master
Position: Experienced Project Manager/Scrum Master
Salary: Pro rata based upon skills and experience
The Experienced Project Manager role is a permanent position for a highly motivated individual looking to develop their existing skills and gain more exposure to a range of disciplines within a fast growing company.
Acquire Digital are a leading software company specialising in the development of advanced digital signage and interactive touch screen experiences. We are an innovative and dynamic company working with some impressive clients such as, Virgin Media, Sony, Simon Group, Atos and more. We sell our own range of software solutions and also produce custom solutions using our in-house development team and we are seeking customers and resellers across the globe in selling these. Recent works include sales of our Wayfinder solution across the USA, Interactive units across many UK train companies and an 86’ 3D LED sign on the Las Vegas Stip. For more examples of our work and more information see http://www.acquiredigital.com We have a growing portfolio of clients and we now require an experienced Project Manager/Scrum Master to join our team
What you’ll do…
- With a strong background in a similar or related industry you will be working closely with a team of developers and graphic designers to deliver a wide variety of projects.
- You will be instrumental in implementing the Agile Methodology and improving existing processes.
- You will also be responsible for client liaison.
- The ideal candidate will be a hands-on team player with an ability to translate client briefs into a working solution.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a software/similar environment
- A proven track record of managing a successful project team
- Agile/Scrum Methods
- Ability to 'think out of the box' and drive his / her own agenda
- Software design/implementation processes
- Related professional qualification
- Ability to produce detailed reports/Gantt charts
- Strong knowledge/experience of project management applications
- Ability to drive and time manage/schedule the team with multiple projects at once
You should have…
- Ability to meet deadlines and efficiently manage work load
- Organised and methodical approach to work
- Quick learner in a fast paced environment
- Highly motivated
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
To apply please email your CV to: email@example.com